Need to print items from your home computer or device?
Call the front desk and provide your email address.
- Wait for the confirmation email from HP with the following subject:
Beekman Library remote printing has given you access to an HP printer
- You can now email your files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive another confirmation email that the print job has been received
- Pick up and pay for your copies at the front desk
- It may take up to 20 minutes for items to print
Front Desk (845)724-3414
15 cents for black and white
25 cents for color.
Make sure your files will print
- Total size of all files sent in one email cannot exceed 10MB
- Total of 10 files or less in one email
- Please be sure your files meet these guidelines:
- Photos: must be GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, or TIFF, and have a horizontal and vertical resolution of 100 pixels or higher.
- Documents: must be PDF, HTML, TXT, MS Word, PowerPoint, or Excel.
- hpePrint cannot print digitally signed, encrypted, or password protected documents.